ILovethegameCheeseILovethegameCheese

Main News Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

The Gameshow The Gameshow

Um..

Good message, but I'm sorry, it just didn't seem to flow. Didn't work for me. Good efrfort, though. I can see a lot of time went into this.

Wii Are Sold Out Wii Are Sold Out

Great!

Great job! Hilarious, and pretty well animated. The animation in the end was a little wierd, that's why a 9. BTW, where is the Target you work in?

The English Paper The English Paper

Great!

This was great! I especially liked your animation style. Very accurate, too. It's only missing one thing, though... the time that ends up being wasted on Newgrounds!

After Judgement : Teaser After Judgement : Teaser

Unrelated, but good

Even though it wasn't exactly showing things in After Judgement, both this and the movie are good. Try to make your teasers a little more relevant next time, though! :P

Nicholas-Deary responds:

actually this was what it was going to look like in the very early stages of development.

Atrocious Impunity Atrocious Impunity

Thundertramp Sog.

You wanna know what he just said? According to Google:
"Separate my own balls or watch this? Hmmm ... I think that I cut my own balls."
Fuck you, thundertramp.
I personally loved this, and I'm not the one with "I hate Newgrounds.com"- in PERFECT ENGLISH, I might add, written on my profile.

:the Composer: :the Composer:

How dare you, thunder tramp!

This was an AWESOME movie, best on Newgrounds. But here's what Thundrtramp said:
"That was really gay. I had expected it to suck chunks but only licked balls."
Thank you Google.

Well, Tramp, go suck your own chunks.

Aladdin 3150 Aladdin 3150

Speechless

I... that was.. wow. 396167 is a number that will godown in NG history. Wow,

Scrotum 1 Scrotum 1

Wow!

Portal ID 1? Very cool. Oh, znd I though it was okay. Four of those Stars are just for it being, literally, number 1.

Thwomps: The Movie Thwomps: The Movie

I absolutely hated it.

Dad's at work is so much better. The only reason this got number one is cause ppl know you worked hard bcause its long, but they failed to see the actual content.

-Play- -Play-

Great!

I usually hate flash movies, i'm here for the games, but this was freakin' AWESOME!